The Drive programme is flexible series of workshops and seminars based upon the research of award winning author Daniel H. Pink.
“Drive is bursting with big ideas - the rare workshop that will change how you think and transform how you work and live.”
Using the lively and engaging ReXP style participants will be introduced to surprising truths about intrinsic motivation which will enhance performance and engagement in the workplace, and will explore practical methodologies for bringing the philosophy to life within their work environment.
- How to develop a greater sense of autonomy, mastery, and purpose in your organisation
- Overcome the three elements that are holding your organisation’s performance back based on scientific research
- Techniques to improve employee engagement and motivation
- Aligning personal and organisational purpose
- How to conduct your own and your team’s continuous personal performance reviews
- How to create tasks that increase motivation and engagement
- Keeping your best employees engaged and motivated
- Getting your employees to be your best advocates for great talent
- Getting people to volunteer to become better producers
- Discover how to provide challenging work that generates more loyalty…
- Tap the wells of innovative talents that exist in your organisation
- Create a happier and more enjoyable place to work
The world leading motivation experience
that offers organisations something very different.
The Drive Programme™ looks at what truly motivates us and how we can use that knowledge to work smarter, perform better and live a more fulfilling life. It is based on the award winning and New York Times best selling work of Daniel H. Pink following decades of scientific research.
Drive workshops™ examine the three elements of true motivation;
Delivery Options for the Drive™ Programme
The modules work as stand-alone modules but are most effective as a package which can be delivered in 3 ways:
Prices vary according to workshop sizes, number of events and time-scale for delivery so contact ReXP for a quote.
Motivate Your Team The Scientific Way
For a Free Strategy Session to discuss how the Drive™ Programme could work for your business, speak to Elaine, Client Services Director, today on 01565 228 020.